(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.lap-festival.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
CVJM Loud and Proud e. V.
Commercial register number VR 21331
Local court Montabaur
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the order process via the order form.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Input of personal data (name, address, email)
2) Selection of the desired goods
3) Accept these terms and conditions
4) Accept the data protection regulation
5) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Send" or "Order
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract in the case of orders placed via our order form: The text of the contract is sent to us by e-mail.
For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.